Step back in time to the Golden Age of Hawaii's sugar industry at the historic Kilohana Plantation. Savor a delectable feast of tropical dishes and be carried away by traditional Polynesian song and dance on a journey through the history and mythology of the islands.
After you're greeted with a fragrant flower lei and a glass of bubbly, admire the elegant mansion and sprawling grounds of Kilohana Plantation—the restored manor is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Take a seat at Gaylord's Restaurant for a refined meal featuring seasonal produce harvested right on the 60-acre estate.
After dessert, you're led by torchlight through the palms to the Luau Pavilion, where hula dancers, fire knife dancers, and drummers beating the rhythms of the South Pacific take you from Tahiti to the islands of Hawaii on an unforgettable theatrical voyage under the stars.
Sample menu includes:
- Shrimp & scallop springrolls with chili papaya dipping sauce or
- Pickled beet salad with leek tart & fromage blanc
- Island Caprese with mango & Tahitian vanilla balsamic or
- Field greens with Portobello mushrooms, goat cheese & basil dressing
- Sesame-seared ono with ginger scallion, tempura avocado & hot Chinese mustard butter or
- Cumin & coriander-scented pork tenderloin with garlic mashed potatoes & spinach
- Banana cream pie with rum whipped cream or
- Profiteroles with white chocolate gelato & mandarin orange anglaise