Joshua Tree Open Air Hummer Adventure
4.5/54.5 out of 5
Take a wild ride through the California desert in a comfortable open-air Hummer. This tour journeys through fabled Joshua Tree National Park. You could now choose to leave from Palm Desert or at a discount come out to Yucca Valley at the Welcome Center where the open air Hummer begins. Those beginning in Palm Desert will ride in an air conditioned shuttle for comfort.
Experience the natural beauty of the area while learning about its ecosystem and history from a National Park–approved guide.
We have taken over 100,000 happy guests on this tour and you will not be disappointed.
For those beginning this tour in the Palm Desert or Palm Springs area, we offer a comfortable air conditioned shuttle that takes you to Joshua Tree where the open air H1 Hummer portion of this tour will begin from the Welcome Center.
Multiple meeting/redemption points available, see location information for full list
Welcome Ctr Yucca Valley 9:30
Duration: 3 hours
From Palm Desert Mortons 8:00
Duration: 6 hours
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Beer, wine, soda and snacks can be brought aboard
- Wear comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes and light, layered clothing in the summer and warmer clothing in the winter
- A maximum of 9 people per H1 Hummer