Madrid City Tour - Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
3.9/53.9 out of 5
- Freedom to discover the city at your own pace along 2 routes
- Flexibility to craft your itinerary with more than 30 stops
- Must-visit sights like the Prado Museum & Plaza de España
- Hop-on and off as many times as you want during the day
- One of the easiest ways to get around & learn about Madrid
Multiple meeting/redemption points available, see location information for full list
Hop On-Hop Off Bus 24h Ticket
Audio guide in Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic and Hebrew. Kids’ Channel available in English and Spanish. Valid for unlimited rides for 1 day.
Hop On-Hop Off Bus 48h Ticket
Audio guide in Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, Arabic, and Hebrew. Kids’ Channel available in English and Spanish Valid for unlimited rides for 2 consecutive days.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 6 and younger are complimentary.
- Buses depart every 30–40 minutes. The Blue Route lasts approximately 80 minutes, and the Green Route lasts approximately 65 minutes.
- Hours of operation are 9 AM–10 PM between March and October and 10 AM–6 PM between November and February.
- The regular Madrid City Tour service may be affected due to ongoing events in the city, adverse traffic conditions or force majeure reasons out of our control.
- Some of the stops are suspended due to the pedestrianization of Puerta del Sol. We will soon offer a new definitive touristic route.
What you can expect
Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses. Discover Madrid in detail with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off our buses as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace.
Route 1 (blue) will take you to discover the Historical Madrid. This itinerary includes a complete historical, artistic, and monumental circuit in which you will visit several landmarks of the city. Go across the beautiful Paseo del Prado or admire the magnificent buildings' legacy of the Habsburgs period. Go to the Golden Triangle of Art and take the opportunity to explore one of its museums in depth. From the Royal Palace to the Temple of Debod, sit back and enjoy the views over the city.
Route 2 (green) goes through Modern Madrid. Discover the city beyond the historical famous landmarks and the monuments to royalty, from Atocha to Nuevos Ministerios and from the symbolic Puerta de Alcalá to Puerta del Sol. Admire the most impressive contemporary works of the Spanish capital. The itinerary will take you close to the impressive KIO towers, the Museum of Public Art, and the Real Madrid stadium. Uncover the life, art, and new traditions of the city inhabitants with this itinerary.
The frequency of the service varies depending on the season.
Route 1 lasts for about 80 min and Route 2 lasts about 65 minutes.
Route n 1 (Blue): Historical Madrid
Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Puerta de San Vicente, Puerta de Toledo, Gran Vía de San Francisco, Colegiata/Mayor, Atocha, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado.
Route n 2 (Green): Modern Madrid
Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno.