Discover Marseille, the second-largest city in France (after Paris), with a pass that allows you to explore at your leisure. Take advantage of free entry to many museums, unlimited transportation around the city, and discounts at various shops and attractions.
Join a guided tour of Marseille Old Town, enjoy a boat ride to Chateau d'If, or visit the Natural History Museum. Choose your own sightseeing tour and go where you please, when you please.
Your Marseille City Pass includes:
- Admission to the most important museums, including the Museum of Modern Art, Museum of Earthenware, Museum of Marseillais Arts and Traditions, and History Museum of Marseille
- Boat ride to Chateau d'If and guided visit
- Guided walking tour of Marseille
- Unlimited use of public transportation network
- Admission to the tourist train running from the Old Port of Marseille to Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica, or through the Old Town of Marseille
- Tastings and discounts at many shops and attractions