Plan your sightseeing tour of Nantes and explore the city at your own pace with this exclusive City Card. Take advantage of unlimited transportation, free admission to museums and cultural attractions, and special discounts on various tours and shopping destinations.
Check your guidebook for useful information about Nantes’ popular sightseeing areas and use your city map to travel around. Visit the Jules Verne Museum, housing artifacts and replicas of inventions designed by the great artist, or see Nantes’ History Museum, located in the Château des Ducs de Bretagne. The Nantes City Card guarantees you are never short of things to do.
Your card includes:
- Admission to the Marine Worlds Carousel, Castle of Dukes of Brittany, and the Lu Tower
- Unlimited travel on the public transport network, including the bus, tram, and river ferries
- Sightseeing cruises on the Erdre and Loire rivers
- Admission for many museums, including the Jules Verne Museum, the Naval Museum, and the Vineyard Museum
- Tours on the tourist train, the open-top tour bus, and guided visits
- Discounts on shopping and many other city activities