Desert adventure on a powerful Honda ATV
2-hour drive through canyons, brooks, & beaches.
Crossing the stunning Los Cabos Canyon hanging bridge.
Make a splash on the water-slides.
Visit Animal Sanctuary with colorful macaws & cute lovebirds
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Guided ATV tour
Hydration (water) stations to refill your bottle for free. Bring your own container.
Roundtrip transportation from your hotel
Meals and beverages
Vehicle insurance (USD 35) mandatory
Park Entry Fee of USD 20 per person
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
Combine fun and sightseeing on a tour of Baja's rugged and dusty off-road paths with a powerful Honda ATV. Drive along canyons, brooks, small mountains, beach and cross the world's longest hanging wooden bridge!
Throttle your way through the dusty paths of nearby canyons, brooks, and mountains to explore the unruly landscape. Later, feel the refreshing breeze of the Sea of Cortez as you steer your way to a quiet beach and drift through the sand. You even get to cross the breathtaking Los Cabos Canyon Bridge, world's longest hanging wooden bridge
After your activity make a splash on the water-slides, walk across Los Cabos Canyon Bridge canyon bridge, and visit our Animal Sanctuary, home to colorful parrots and lovebirds, cute guinea pigs, cockatoos, and awe-inspiring crocodiles.
Stop by the Lion's Den Restaurant before returning to your hotel as the tour comes to an end to enjoy a bird's eye view of the natural scenery.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
This information is provided by our partners