Visiting Ain Sokhna
Travelers give high marks for the seaside in Ain Sokhna, which is also known for its mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and scenic setting. In Ain Sokhna, there are 25 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ain Sokhna
The city's seaside, mountain views, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Porto Sokhna Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dome Marina and Ein El Sokhna Port.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Ain Sokhna. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Movenpick Resort El Sokhna - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Stella Di Mare Golf & Country Club - Our customers like the helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with a private balcony.
- Jaz Little Venice - This 4-star hotel features a marina, a golf course, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Ain Sokhna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ain Sokhna is 0 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F