Visitors can enjoy all that Suez has to offer including its monuments. A top sight in the city is Suez Canal. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Suez
A favorite place to visit in the city is Suez Canal. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Suez, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but here are lodging options in the area.
- Jaz Little Venice is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from central Suez. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ain Sokhna can enjoy access to a golf course and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Elite Residence Tulip & Aqua Park is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the center of Suez. This 3.5-star hotel in Ain Sokhna features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a free water park.
- Palmera Azur Resort is located 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the heart of Suez. This 3.5-star hotel in Ain Sokhna features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Suez
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Suez gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F