Travelers to Aranzueque will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 63 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 25.9 mi (41.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aranzueque
Places to visit in the larger region include Castle of Pioz, Karting Club Los Santos, and Church of Our Lady of the Assumption. You'll also find Pastrana Palacio Ducal and Parish Tapestry Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Aranzueque, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 11 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Zouk Hotel - Adults Only is located 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the heart of Aranzueque. This 2-star hotel in Alcala de Henares features free WiFi, free parking, and 24-hour room service. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
- AC Hotel Alcala de Henares by Marriott is 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from central Aranzueque. This 4-star hotel in Alcala de Henares features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Rafaelhoteles Forum Alcalá is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the center of Aranzueque. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Alcala de Henares can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Aranzueque
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Aranzueque each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F