Visiting Bang Pla Ma
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bang Pla Ma has to offer. There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 41.9 mi (67.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bang Pla Ma
Places to visit in the larger region include Banharn-Jamsai Tower and Suphanburi Provincial Stadium. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Bang Pla Ma, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Sala ayutthaya is located 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the heart of Bang Pla Ma. This 4-star hotel in Ayutthaya features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Grandparent's Home is 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from central Bang Pla Ma. This 3-star hotel in Ayutthaya features a restaurant, free WiFi, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Baifern Homestay is 26.9 mi (43.2 km) from the center of Bang Pla Ma. This 3-star guesthouse in Ayutthaya features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Bang Pla Ma
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Ban Makham Lom Station, Nong Phakchi Station, or Don Thong Station. Bang Pla Ma might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bang Pla Ma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 99°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 77°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bang Pla Ma is 45.43 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 69°F