Visiting Boca Chica
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Boca Chica has to offer including its boating. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside, local tours, and aquarium.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Boca Chica
- The closest major airport is in David (DAV-Enrique Malek Intl.), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boca Chica
The city's natural beauty is on display at Chiriqui Archipelago, Isla Boca Brava, and Playa Grande. Boating is just one of the top activities, while Boca Chica Marina and Golfo de Chiriqui National Park are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Boca Chica Church and Isla Parida.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Boca Chica. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Seagull Cove Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
- Bocas del Mar Hotel - Our customers like the bar and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Boca Chica
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Boca Chica is 112.68 inches
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F