Visitors can enjoy all that Casarano has to offer including its casinos. A top sight in the area is Gallipoli Castle.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Casarano
- The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Casarano
A couple of favorite places to visit are Matrix Casino and Coelimanna Crypt. Additionally, you'll find Gallipoli Castle in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Casarano. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel VicoRegio is located in central Casarano. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Casarano can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Palazzo Fasti is located in the heart of Casarano. This bed & breakfast in Casarano features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Home in the Centre of Casarano and the Gorgeous Lecce Region is located within 0.8 mi (1.2 km) of the city center. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Casarano, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Casarano
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Casarano Station. Casarano might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Casarano
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Casarano is 1.18 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F