Find Hotels in Gallipoli
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 2, 2019
History buffs enjoy visiting Gallipoli though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, waterfront, and theme park. A top sight in the city is Gallipoli Castle.
- There are 306 hotels and other accommodations in Gallipoli
- The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 41.7 mi (67.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gallipoli
Cultural venues in the city include Gallipoli Castle, Diocesan Museum of Gallipoli, and Frantoio Ipogeo. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Church of St. Francis of Assisi and Gallipoli Greek Fountain. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Purita Beach and Gallipoli Port.
In Gallipoli, you'll be able to select from 306 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B Terra e Colori - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free WiFi and free parking.
- Luxury B&B Villetta Carra - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Palazzo Mosco Inn - Guests who stay at this 4-star residence in Gallipoli Historic Center can enjoy access to free breakfast and a marina, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its proximity to the airport and high-quality beds.
Getting Around Gallipoli
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Gallipoli Station, Gallipoli via Salento Station, or Gallipoli via Agrigento Station. Gallipoli may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Gallipoli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Gallipoli gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Gallipoli?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gallipoli, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Gallipoli?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Gallipoli Historic Center?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Gallipoli?
What's the best hotel for couples in Gallipoli?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Gallipoli?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Baia Verde Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Punta Suina Beach?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Gallipoli?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Gallipoli?
Recent reviews of Gallipoli hotels
More trip options
- Gallipoli Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Gallipoli Airports
- Hotels in Gallipoli Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Gallipoli Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Gallipoli
- More Hotel Options in Gallipoli
- More Popular Hotels in Puglia
- Other Hotels near Gallipoli, Puglia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends