Those traveling to Cervantes are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 81 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cervantes
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of Santa Maria, Descendientes de J. Palacios, and Villafranca del Bierzo Castle. In the area, you'll also find Muniellos Nature Reserve and Poza Julia Museum.
As you start planning for your getaway to Cervantes, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 81 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Casa Solariega De Cervantes is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the center of Cervantes. Located in Cervantes, this hotel room features a kitchen and a flat-screen TV.
- DP 85 Apartamentos is located 23 mi (37 km) from the heart of Cervantes. This 3.5-star apartment in Sarria features free WiFi and parking.
- La Casona de Sarria - Hostel is 23.3 mi (37.4 km) from central Cervantes. This 1-star hostel in Sarria features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Cervantes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.26 inches of rain falls on Cervantes each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F