Visitors can enjoy all that Dessau-Rosslau has to offer including the monuments, riverfront, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, museums, and architecture.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Dessau-Rosslau
- The closest major airport is in Leipzig (LEJ-Leipzig - Halle), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hecklingen (CSO-Magdeburg - Cochstedt), 35.2 mi (56.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dessau-Rosslau
The city's cultural venues include Anhaltinisches Theater and Kurt-Weill-Zentrum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marien Church and Bauhaus Dessau.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Dessau-Rosslau. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pension am Pollingpark - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
- NH Dessau - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Dessau features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Radisson Blu Fürst Leopold Hotel Dessau - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Dessau can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its walkable location.
Getting Around Dessau-Rosslau
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Dessau Central Station, Dessau-Alten Station, or Dessau Süd Station. Dessau-Rosslau may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Dessau-Rosslau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Dessau-Rosslau gets about 20.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 28°F