Think of yourself wandering around the streets during your upcoming vacation, noticing the buildings or the lovely landscapes all around you. However, Drepung Monastery is one thing you're especially looking forward to. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and right now is finally the time to check it off.
Where to Stay Nearby Drepung Monastery
Hotels near Drepung Monastery
Drepung Monastery is a marvelous spot to enjoy some vacation serenity.
If you haven't heard of Lhasa, where it is located, you've most likely come across the country's capital, Beijing, from which it is 1600 miles.
It's only about 6 miles to Drepung Monastery when you stay at one of the 10 hotels that are available here. Check out the Four Points by Sheraton Lhasa and Jardin Secret Hotel Lhasa.
Those on a tight budget can choose from a number of low-cost accommodations that are in the vicinity. The Lhasa Yaluzangbu Hotel and the Yak Hotel are ones to look at.
If you love to indulge in life's finer things, you'll be excited to find out that there are a number of upscale hotels in the general area. Visitors who stay at the Starway Hotel-lhasa Beijing Middle Road Branch or the Laway International Hotel - Lhasa will encounter only the best in service and amenities.
Refuel, think about the day's events and enjoy a tasty dinner at Drepung Monastery Restaurant (Chengguan, Lhasa). This establishment is just 0.4 miles away from Drepung Monastery.
Drepung Monastery is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the area:
- You can see intricate architecture at Nechung Monastery.
- Take part in a tour of Norbulingka and discover this palace's historic significance.
- Tibet Museum has a wide range of historical exhibitions, allowing visitors to explore the events and stories that made the area.
- If you're a proponent for unique art, you should check out the displays at Yangwang Mountain Cliffside Images.
- Potala Palace is not to be missed if you're touring the most important landmarks in the area. This remarkable residence is notable for its architecture as well as its decorative features and fascinating history.
Our roster of hotels in Lhasa provides all you need, so you will certainly have lodging near Drepung Monastery that you'll love. Start hunting Lhasa welcomed quite a few newcomers in the past year. Get all the secret guidance you need right here. You'll travel with certainty when the moment arrives to make your reservation, too: numerous new admirers would endorse their Lhasa hotel to a buddy.
- In search of room comfort in addition to tidiness? You're in a good place.
- Appropriate for such a fine site, the staff at lodging around Drepung Monastery go beyond all targets.
- Rooms in Lhasa accommodation are clean, fresh, and eager to welcome you.
Rooms near Lhasa got greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right next door with our diverse registry of hotels near Drepung Monastery.
There are still more activities to see and do in Lhasa once you've accomplished Drepung Monastery.
- Dip into an endearing boutique to buy a few gifts and appreciate a mouthwatering meal of the local foods.
- After some hours spent on its ample adventures, you'll find Lhasa also knows a thing or two about personal treatment.
- Lhasa is beginning to become established after having been hidden away.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and meet more than a few new landscapes. You'll never regret planning a getaway to Lhasa, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Drepung Monastery from Expedia. Reserve now!