Find Motels in Duluth
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Duluth
Other property types in Duluth
Canal Park Lodge
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
The Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Park Point Marina Inn
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Duluth Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 7 low-cost motels in Duluth among more than 98 lodging choices. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of what Duluth has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Canal Park, AMSOIL Arena, and Miller Hill Mall.
Fun fact: Motels made their debut in the 1920s as convenient lodging for the tired traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motels often have free parking, and many also feature an outdoor pool.
Here are some of Expedia customers' favorite Duluth motels available to book:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Canal Park and Duluth Entertainment Convention Center.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Canal Park and AMSOIL Arena.
- Enjoy access to the spa tub, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of AMSOIL Arena and Duluth Entertainment Convention Center.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a picnic area are available during your stay.
- Stay within a quick 5-minute drive of Spirit Mountain.
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in DuluthAs you explore the area, you can check out the bustling port and take time to enjoy the top-notch restaurants. Those who've visited Duluth speak highly of its shops and lakeside setting.
Here are some popular places:
- Canal Park
- AMSOIL Arena
- Miller Hill Mall
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Bayfront Festival Park
- Leif Erickson Park and Rose Garden
- Chester Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Great Lakes Aquarium
- North Shore Scenic Railroad
- Lake Superior Zoo
Duluth is also notable for its:
- Jogging trails
Best Time to Visit DuluthFigure out the ideal time to visit Duluth by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 41° F and nighttime temperatures average 5° F
- April-June: 73° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 6° F at night
- Average rainfall is 30.63 inches in a year
How to Get to Duluth and Around the Area
|Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.)||Airport||5.2 mi (8.3 km)|