Visitors can enjoy all that Eggelsberg has to offer including its monuments. There are 238 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eggelsberg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Maria Himmelfahrt Parish Church. Additionally, you'll find Weidmoos and Michaelbeuern Abbey in the area.
As you plan your trip to Eggelsberg, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 238 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- H+ Hotel Salzburg is 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from central Eggelsberg. This 4-star hotel in Salzburg features free WiFi, a health club, and a sauna. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- IMLAUER Hotel Pitter Salzburg is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the center of Eggelsberg. This 4-star hotel in Salzburg features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
- MEININGER Hotel Salzburg City Center is located 19.3 mi (31 km) from the heart of Eggelsberg. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Salzburg can enjoy access to a bar and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Eggelsberg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Eggelsberg is 1.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 27°F