Find Hotels in Fakarava
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Those traveling to Fakarava are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Fakarava (FAV), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Fakarava
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Fakarava gets about 68.74 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 69°F