Visitors can enjoy all that Gavoi has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Tiscali Nuragic Village.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Gavoi
- The closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 54.1 mi (87.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gavoi
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Gusana. Additionally, you'll find Tiscali Nuragic Village in the area.
As you plan your trip to Gavoi, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 53 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Taloro is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Gavoi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location.
- B&B Didova is located within 1.4 mi (2.2 km) of the city center. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Gavoi, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Gavoi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gavoi is 0.75 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F