Goondiwindi Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 13 hotels and other lodging choices in Goondiwindi, though there are only 10 economical motels. These budget accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you're likely to find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of Expedia customers' best-rated Goondiwindi motels to select from:
Best Western Ascot Lodge Motor Inn
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and a manager's reception.
Country Roads Motor Inn Goondiwindi
- A restaurant along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle are available during your stay.
Gunsynd Motor Inn
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool and free parking, as well as room amenities like a refrigerator.
- An outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
Macintyre Motor Inn
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Best Time to Visit Goondiwindi
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Goondiwindi by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically December and January, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 90° F and nighttime temperatures average 61° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 42° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 91° F during the day and 54° F at night
- Average rainfall is 29.65 inches in a year