Visitors can enjoy all that Goondiwindi has to offer including the parks, beaches, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. In Goondiwindi, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Goondiwindi
The picturesque setting of A and M Lehman Park and Goondiwindi Natural Heritage & Water Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Goondiwindi Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Goondiwindi. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Ascot Lodge Motor Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Country Roads Motor Inn Goondiwindi - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Town House Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
Dressing for Goondiwindi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- Goondiwindi gets about 29.65 inches of rain per year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F