Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Hammamet, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Hammamet Beach and Carthage Land.
- There are 226 hotels and other accommodations in Hammamet
- The closest major airport is in Enfidha (NBE), 24.2 mi (39 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tunis (TUN-Tunis - Carthage Intl.), 37.6 mi (60.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hammamet
Notable city landmarks like Sirens Statue and Hammamet Fort might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Hammamet Beach, Bel Azur Beach, and Yasmine Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Carthage Land and Yasmine Golf Course.
In Hammamet, you'll find 226 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Badira - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- SunConnect Delfino Beach Resort & Spa - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this property. With a stay at this 4-star property, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- The Russelior Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Hammamet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Hammamet is 14.65 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 49°F