Visitors can enjoy all that Ituzaingo has to offer including the parks and museums. In Ituzaingo, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ituzaingo
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ibera Wetlands, General San Martin Square, and Museo De Campo. Additionally, you might want to add Saint John the Baptist Church to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Ituzaingo, it might be difficult to find an accommodation in the city center, but there are 7 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Puerto Valle is 38.2 mi (61.5 km) from the center of Ituzaingo. This 3.5-star hotel in Ituzaingo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Urbano Posadas is located 29.2 mi (47 km) from the heart of Ituzaingo. This 4-star hotel in Posadas features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- La Mision Posadas Hotel & Spa is 74.8 mi (120.3 km) from central Ituzaingo. This 3.5-star hotel in Posadas features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Ituzaingo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 66°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ituzaingo is 65.00 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 53°F