Visiting Kuala Perlis
Visitors can enjoy all that Kuala Perlis has to offer including the seafood restaurants, waterfront, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Kuala Perlis
- The closest major airport is in Alor Setar (AOR-Sultan Abdul Halim), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.), 29.2 mi (47.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuala Perlis
A couple of favorite places to visit are Kota Kayang Museum and Al Hussain Mosque. In the area, you'll also find Utama Stadium and Perlis State Park.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- T Hotel Kuala Perlis - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Kuala Perlis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kuala Perlis is 2.72 inches
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 71°F