Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Künzelsau has to offer. There are 79 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Künzelsau
Places to visit in the larger region include Langenburg Castle and Car Museum, Schwabish Hall Cathedral, and Unterwoehrd Park. Additionally, you'll find Haellisch-Fraenkisches Museum and Ilshofener Torturm in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Künzelsau, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 79 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel BurgGartenpalais is 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the center of Künzelsau. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rothenburg ob der Tauber can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Romantik Hotel Markusturm is 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from central Künzelsau. This 3-star hotel in Rothenburg ob der Tauber features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Eisenhut is located 23 mi (37 km) from the heart of Künzelsau. This 4-star hotel in Rothenburg ob der Tauber features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Künzelsau
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Künzelsau gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F