Find Hotels in Lahti
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Lahti has to offer including the museums, sporting events, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, live music, and waterfront. In Lahti, there are 67 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lahti
Cultural venues in the city include Radio and Television Museum, Sibelius Hall, and Finnish Motorcycle Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ristinkirkko and Vesiurut.
In Lahti, there are 67 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Solo Sokos Hotel Lahden Seurahuone - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Scandic Lahti City - Our customers like the helpful staff and overall condition at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Scandic Lahti - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options.
Getting Around Lahti
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Lahti Station. Lahti might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Lahti
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Lahti gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 16°F