Visiting Lohjan Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Lohjan Island has to offer including the lakeside setting, forests, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Lohjan Island
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lohjan Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Church of St. Lawrence. You'll also find Pickala Golf and Tytyri Mine Museum in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotelli Lohja - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Lohjan Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Lohjan Island gets about 27.08 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F