Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Lubiatowo has to offer. There are 82 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lubiatowo
Places to visit in the larger region include Bialogora Beach, Stilo Lighthouse, and Gniewino Stadium. In the area, you'll also find Kaszubskie Oko and Sea Park Sarbsk.
As you make plans for a getaway to Lubiatowo, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 32 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 1 Bedroom Accommodation in Choczewo is 1.2 mi (2 km) from central Lubiatowo. This 3-star hotel in Leba features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Łeba Hotel & Spa is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the center of Lubiatowo. This 3-star hotel in Rekowo Gorne features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Wieniawa Spa & Wellness is located 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the heart of Lubiatowo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Jastrzebia Gora can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Lubiatowo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Lubiatowo each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F