Visitors can enjoy all that Bialogora has to offer including its beaches. There are 100 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bialogora
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bialogora Beach. Additionally, you'll find Kaszubskie Oko and Gniewino Stadium in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Bialogora, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 39 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 1 Bedroom Accommodation in Wierzchucino is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Bialogora. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Cetniewo can enjoy access to parking and a free manager's reception, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Apart Hotel Gwiazda Morza is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from central Bialogora. This 3-star hotel in Leba features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Łeba Hotel & Spa is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the center of Bialogora. This 5-star bed & breakfast in Choczewo features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Bialogora
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Bialogora each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F