Visiting Major's Cay
Travelers to Major's Cay will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Colonel Hill (CRI), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Spring Point (AXP), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Major's Cay
Places to visit in the larger region include Lovely Bay Pier, Great Hope House, and Gun Bluff. Additionally, you'll find Bird Rock Lighthouse in the area.
As you plan your getaway to Major's Cay, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options nearby.
- Tranquillity on the Bay Resort is located in the heart of Major's Cay. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Major's Cay can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with an in-room coffeemaker.
- Chester's Highway Inn Bone Fish Lodge is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Major's Cay. This 2.5-star lodge in Chesters features a private beach, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Chesters Bonefish Lodge is 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from central Major's Cay. Guests who stay at this 3-star lodge in Chesters can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Major's Cay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 66°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 67°F at night
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Major's Cay each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 66°F