Visiting Nedre Eiker
Visitors can enjoy all that Nedre Eiker has to offer including the monuments, art, and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Notodden (NTB), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nedre Eiker
The city's cultural venues include Portasen - Herman Wildenvey and Gulden Kunstverk. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nedre Eiker Church and Eknes Svommehall.
As you plan your trip to Nedre Eiker, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 35 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Thon Hotel Oslofjord is 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the center of Nedre Eiker. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Baerum can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Scandic Ambassadeur Drammen is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of Nedre Eiker. This 4-star hotel in Drammen features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Comfort Hotel Union Brygge - Drammen is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from central Nedre Eiker. This 4-star hotel in Drammen features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
Getting Around Nedre Eiker
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Nedre Eiker Mjondalen Station or Nedre Eiker Steinberg Station. Nedre Eiker might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Nedre Eiker
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Nedre Eiker gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F