Those traveling to Niederwaldkirchen are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. St. Martin's Church, Linz Castle Museum, and Lentos Art Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 115 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Linz (LNZ-Hoersching), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Niederwaldkirchen
Notable places to visit in the larger region include St. Martin's Church, Linz Castle Museum, and Lentos Art Museum. Additionally, you'll find Linz State Gallery in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Niederwaldkirchen, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 115 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Trans World Hotel Donauwelle is located 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the heart of Niederwaldkirchen. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Linz can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Art & Style SPITZ Hotel is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the center of Niederwaldkirchen. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Linz can enjoy access to a 24-hour fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Amedia Wels is 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from central Niederwaldkirchen. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Wels can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Niederwaldkirchen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 32.56 inches of rain falls on Niederwaldkirchen each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F