Travelers to Steinbach will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include St. Martin's Church, Lentos Art Museum, and Linz Castle Museum.
- There are 92 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Linz (LNZ-Hoersching), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Steinbach
St. Martin's Church, Lentos Art Museum, and Linz Castle Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Linz State Gallery in the area.
As you plan your trip to Steinbach, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 92 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Trans World Hotel Donauwelle is 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the center of Steinbach. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Linz can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Art & Style SPITZ Hotel is 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from central Steinbach. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Linz can enjoy access to a 24-hour fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Styles Linz is located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the heart of Steinbach. This 3-star hotel in Linz features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Steinbach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Steinbach gets about 32.56 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F