Visiting O Incio
Visitors can enjoy all that O Incio has to offer including its parks. There are 91 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in O Incio
A favorite place to visit in the city is Vilasouto Lake. In the area, you'll also find Castro de Formigueiros and Samos Monastery.
As you plan your vacation to O Incio, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 31 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Hermida Rural is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from central O Incio. This 1-star hotel in O Incio features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Torre de Nuñez is located 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the heart of O Incio. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lugo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- La Casona de Sarria - Hostel is 8 mi (12.9 km) from the center of O Incio. This 1-star hostel in Sarria features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for O Incio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for O Incio is 36.26 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 40°F