Visiting A Rua
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that A Rua has to offer. There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in A Rua
Places to visit in the larger region include Montefurado Roman Tunnel, Nuestra Senora de las Ermitas Sanctuary, and Playa fluvial. In the area, you'll also find Manzaneda Ski Area and Ponte da Boga.
As you make plans for a getaway to A Rua, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- O Camiño is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of A Rua. This 3-star hotel in O Barco de Valdeorras features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Parador Villafranca del Bierzo is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from central A Rua. This 4-star hotel in Villafranca del Bierzo features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Pazo da Pena Manzaneda is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the center of A Rua. This 3.5-star country house in Manzaneda features a winery, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Getting Around A Rua
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at A Rúa-Petin Station. A Rua may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for A Rua
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for A Rua is 36.26 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F