Travelers to Pašuliai will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Vytautas the Great War Museum.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kaunas (KUN-Kaunas Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pašuliai
Vytautas the Great War Museum is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Pazaislis Monastery and Kaunas Zoo.
As you plan your trip to Pašuliai, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 32 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas Hotel is 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from central Pašuliai. This 4.5-star hotel in Kaunas features a full-service spa, a casino, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Hotel Kaunas is located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the heart of Pašuliai. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kaunas can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Ibis Kaunas Centre is 14.9 mi (24.1 km) from the center of Pašuliai. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kaunas can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Pašuliai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pašuliai is 32.48 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°F