Visitors to Pedhoulas are sure to enjoy the mountain views and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Pedhoulas
- The closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pedhoulas
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Olympus, Church of Agios Nikolaos tis Stegis, and Panagia Podithou Church. You'll also find Kykkos Monastery and Millomeris Waterfalls in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Christys Palace Hotel - With a stay at this 1-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pedhoulas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pedhoulas is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F