Visitors to Kakopetria are sure to enjoy the restaurants. The quaint and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kakopetria
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of Agios Nikolaos tis Stegis, Panagia Podithou Church, and Mount Olympus. Additionally, you'll find Millomeris Waterfalls and Kykkos Monastery in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Linos Inn - This 3-star aparthotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kakopetria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kakopetria is 1.57 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 47°F