Visitors to Port-Salut are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and monuments.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Port-Salut
- The closest major airport is in Les Cayes (CYA-Antoine-Simon), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port-Salut
The city is notable for landmarks like Les Cayes Arch, Les Cayes Cathedral, and Church of the Sacred Heart. The city's natural beauty is on display at Dauphinee Beach, Pointe Sable Beach, and Scipion Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Place d'armes to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Port-Salut. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Auberge du Rayon Vert is located in central Port-Salut. This 3-star hotel in Port-Salut features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Reposoir du Village is located in the heart of Port-Salut. This 2.5-star hotel in Port-Salut features a restaurant, a bar, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Port-Salut
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 68°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Port-Salut is 47.82 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F