Travelers to Prienai will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kaunas (KUN-Kaunas Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Prienai
Places to visit in the larger region include Pazaislis Monastery, M. K. Ciurlionis Bridge, and Alytus Ethnographic Museum. You'll also find City Park and Angels of Liberty Monument in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Prienai, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 34 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas Hotel is located 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the heart of Prienai. This 4.5-star hotel in Kaunas features a full-service spa, a casino, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Hotel Kaunas is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from central Prienai. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kaunas can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Ibis Kaunas Centre is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the center of Prienai. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kaunas can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Prienai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Prienai gets about 32.48 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 21°F