Visitors can enjoy all that Birstonas has to offer including the spas, gardens, and opera houses. The relaxing and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Birstonas
- The closest major airport is in Kaunas (KUN-Kaunas Intl.), 24.9 mi (40 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Birstonas
Places to visit in the larger region include Alytus Ethnographic Museum, City Park, and Angels of Liberty Monument. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Royal Spa Residence - With a stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and spacious, clean rooms.
Dressing for Birstonas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Birstonas gets about 32.48 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°F