Visiting Quy Nhon
Visitors to Quy Nhon are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and spas.
- There are 130 hotels and other accommodations in Quy Nhon
- The closest major airport is in Quy Nhon (UIH), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Quy Nhon
The city is notable for landmarks like Long Khanh Pagoda, Emperor Quang Trung Monument, and Thap Doi Cham Towers. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bai Dai Beach, Queen Beach, and Nui Mot Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Qui Nhon Stadium and Ham Ho Tourist Spot.
In Quy Nhon, you'll be able to select from 130 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Avani Quy Nhon Resort - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Sai Gon - Quy Nhon Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Seagull Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features 5 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Quy Nhon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 69°F at night
- Quy Nhon gets about 55.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 69°F