Visitors can enjoy all that Rudrapur has to offer including its parks. In Rudrapur, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Pantnagar (PGH), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rudrapur
A couple of favorite places to visit are Atariya Temple and Gandhi Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Rudrapur. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Rudrapur is located in central Rudrapur. This 4.5-star hotel in Rudrapur features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- OYO 13161 King's Palace is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Rudrapur can enjoy access to free breakfast and a conference center, along with free WiFi.
- OYO 2824 Hotel Aroma Classic is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Rudrapur can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi.
Dressing for Rudrapur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 94°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 30.71 inches of rain falls on Rudrapur each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 102°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F