Find Hotels in Haldwani
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Haldwani are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, zoo, and forests. Top sights in the city include Corbett National Park and Nainital Lake.
- There are 404 hotels and other accommodations in Haldwani
- The closest major airport is in Pantnagar (PGH), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Haldwani
The city is notable for landmarks like Naina Devi Temple, Snow View Point, and Atariya Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Corbett National Park, Nainital Lake, and China Peak. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bhimtal Lake and Naina Peak.
In Haldwani, you'll be able to select from 404 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sterling Nainital - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free valet parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Haldwani
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Kathgodam Railway Station. Haldwani may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Haldwani
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 94°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Haldwani gets about 30.78 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 102°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Haldwani?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Haldwani, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Haldwani?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Haldwani?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Haldwani?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Haldwani?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Haldwani?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Haldwani?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Nainital Lake?
What about the best place to stay close to China Peak?
What's the best luxury hotel in Haldwani?
Recent reviews of Haldwani hotels
More trip options
- Haldwani Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Haldwani Airports
- Hotels in Haldwani Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Haldwani Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Haldwani
- More Hotel Options in Haldwani
- More Popular Hotels in Uttarakhand
- Other Hotels near Haldwani, Uttarakhand
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends