Find Hotels in Sapucaia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Travelers to Sapucaia will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Juiz de Fora (JDF-Francisco Alvares de Assis), 36.9 mi (59.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sapucaia
Church of Bom Sucesso is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Sapucaia, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 9 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Ibis Styles Tres Rios is located 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the heart of Sapucaia. This 2.5-star hotel in Tres Rios features parking.
- Intercity Três Rios is 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from central Sapucaia. This 3.5-star hotel in Tres Rios features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Rosa dos Ventos is 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the center of Sapucaia. This 3.5-star hotel in Boa Vida features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Sapucaia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 65°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sapucaia is 1.93 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 63°F