Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Sequim, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, festivals, and coffeehouses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its countryside setting. A top sight in the area is Centrum.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Sequim
- The closest major airport is in Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sequim
The city is well known for its festivals and cultural venues like Museum and Art Center and Dungeness River Audubon Center. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and these places to visit: Jardin du Soleil, Sequim Bay State Park, and Panorama Vista County Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Olympic Game Farm and 7 Cedars Casino.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sequim. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- GreenHouse Inn by the Bay - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Lost Mountain Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Red Caboose Getaway - Amenities in this B&B guestroom include a fireplace and free wired Internet. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Centrum, located 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Sequim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 16.06 inches of rain falls on Sequim each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 32°F