Find hotels in Sialkot from $53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Sialkot hotel prices
Passport Office, Kashmir Road, Near Zeeshan Colony, Sialkot, Punjab
7.25 mi from city center
Hotel The Jeevens
3.6/5Good! (5 reviews)
Very decent hotel.
"Bathrooms had good toiletries and proper water drainage, which was such a relief after being at a different hotel. Also, was not lumped with a smaller sized room. Instead was offered a free upgrade, which I gladly accepted. If you want omelette for breakfast or tea, just let the waiter know, he will ..."
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Defence Road, Sialkot
6.82 mi from city center
3.4/5Good! (12 reviews)
2 day getaway with husband
"They have issues with plumbing. The sinks do not drain very well. Also, I ended up with 2twin beds instead of a double for one out of 2nights with my husband. And although they said they would get me a double bed, I checked in around 5pm, and they told me I was too late. The actual accommodations ..."
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2019
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in SialkotView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Sialkot has to offer including the temples, water parks, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games, riverfront, and seafood restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Sialkot
- The closest major airport is in Sialkot (SKT-Sialkot Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jammu (IXJ-Satwari), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sialkot
Notable city landmarks like Tomb of Imam Ali-ul-Haq and Clock Tower of Sialkot might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Sialkot Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Sialkot, you'll find the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Javson is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sialkot can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Kohinoor Hotel is located within 1.5 mi (2.4 km) of the city center. With a stay at this hotel in Sialkot, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Sialkot
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 104°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Sialkot gets about 25.67 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 101°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F