Visitors can enjoy all that Sialkot has to offer including the temples, water parks, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games, riverfront, and seafood restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Sialkot
- The closest major airport is in Sialkot (SKT-Sialkot Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jammu (IXJ-Satwari), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sialkot
Notable city landmarks like Tomb of Imam Ali-ul-Haq and Clock Tower of Sialkot might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Sialkot Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Sialkot, you'll find the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Javson is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sialkot can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Kohinoor Hotel is located within 1.5 mi (2.4 km) of the city center. With a stay at this hotel in Sialkot, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Sialkot
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 104°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Sialkot gets about 25.67 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 101°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F