When you think of your future getaway, you might think you'll be rambling through the avenues, taking note of the gorgeous landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you are anticipating in particular: Tatra Museum. Now is finally the moment to check it off your bucket list.
Find Your Future Tatra Museum Lodging
Hotels near Tatra Museum
A visit to Tatra Museum is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
It is in Zakopane, 55 miles from Krakow. It makes for a great break from the city.
There are 34 hotels that are within 0.6 miles of Tatra Museum. The Bellamonte Aparthotel, Hotel Sabala and VISITzakopane Eco Apartments are among the popular ones.
On the hunt for a place to rest your head which won't cut into your precious savings? No need to stress, as there is an abundance of budget hotels in the area. Located 0.5 miles away is the Grand Hotel Stamary Wellness & Spa, but perhaps you could also check out the Tatra Chalet if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 1 mile away.
If luxurious accommodation is something you dream of, there's many upmarket hotels here. Elevate your overall experience at the VISITzakopane Moon Apartments, (0.3 miles away), or the Gorace Zrodla Spa Residence, (0.7 miles away).
Remember to buy a tasty treat and a robust cup of coffee at Hotel & Restauracja Wersal * * * (Kazimierza Tetmajera 14 a, Zakopane). If you're after something more substantial, walk the short distance to Hotel Litwor ***** (Krupówki 40, Zakopane) for a full meal.
Tatra Museum is not the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- Lake Morskie Oko is a great place to escape from the hustle and bustle of life. Take off your shoes, feel the ground under your feet and soak up the outdoors at this renowned relaxation spot.
- Villa Koliba allows history buffs the opportunity to see a property of historic prominence.
- Grab your towels and plan your family's next escape to Zakopane Aqua Park, a lively spot for the entire family.
- At Mount Gubalowka Ski Resort, you can get creative in the powdery snow or spend a few hours snowboarding or skiing.
- Grab your winter clothes, unpack your ski boots and carve up the slopes on skis or snowboards at Nosal Ski Center.
It's always easy to make one's way to Tatra Museum by rail transport since it's only 0.7 miles from there to Zakopane.
Hotels and lodging in Zakopane here on Expedia have everything you require, so you can be sure to find choices near Tatra Museum that you'll fall in love with. Zakopane saw quite a few guests over the past year, so start researching. Need help making a decision? Discover all the secret guidance you're looking for right here. When reservation time arrives, you'll do so with certainty: countless travelers would recommend their Zakopane hotel to a friend or family member.
- From big reunions to travelers on their own, we've got rooms that are comfy for all sorts.
- As you might expect near such a lovely site, the staff at hotels close to Tatra Museum exceed all goals.
- "Orderly, fresh, and eager to invite you in" is the goal for Zakopane hotels.
Zakopane getaways received more visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's clear why. Thanks to Expedia's big selection of hotels near Tatra Museum, you can stay right at your choice place.
Interesting Zakopane Facts
Once you've crossed Tatra Museum off your timetable, there are still further things to see and do in Zakopane.
- Zakopane has been only for those in on the secret, but is starting to be acknowledged.
- Enjoy the nightlife to top off your adventure with a bang; when the sun comes up, visit a local museum.
- Take some time to plot one or more of the action, and you'll soon also discover Zakopane knows its stuff when it comes to customized assistance.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and greet some new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Zakopane is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Tatra Museum. Reserve now!