Visitors to Tecate are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, wineries, and spas. A top sight in the area is Club Campestre Golf Course.
- You'll find 197 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tijuana
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tecate
Favorite places to visit in the city include Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Church, Miguel Hidalgo Park, and La Madre Monument. Additionally, you'll find Colosio Hill in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Santuario Diegueño - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Tecate
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 9.92 inches of rain falls on Tecate each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 48°F